1.24.2008

Brewsky - Amazing Grace


A few months ago, I finally did it. I took the plunge. I've wanted to for years but I never had the flexibility to go through with it. However, I've learned so much since...


I bought my first dog. His name is Brewsky and he's a 4 month old lemon beagle. The best part of my day involves coming home from work and being greeted by him. Sometimes he almost knocks me over and he's less than 20 lbs. He constantly makes me laugh and I absolutely love him.

But he screws up, a lot. Sometimes he does stuff that's really annoying like chewing up my laptop charger or my cell phone or my books. He recently tore apart my favorite flip flops, which kinda pissed me off.


But here's whats so intriguing. Brewsky messes up again and again, but everyday I wake up and I love him just as much (if not more) as I did the day before. Regardless of how he acts, I love him. There's nothing he can do to make me love him more and there's nothing he can do to make me love him less.





I'm learning a little taste of what God's love for us is like.

KL

1 comment:

cher said...

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! he's so cute!!! and i dont usually like dogs! ;P thanks for finally puttin up the pics! how cute!!