12.11.2008

Stay Hungry

This is about making the choice to be a warrior, a fighter, a competitor.

This is about the relentless pursuit of running a faster pace tomorrow than you ran today (but also accepting the feeling that you gave everything you had today).

This is about refusing to settle.

This is about staying hungry.



I'm not satisfied with where I'm at, although I accept who I am (liabilities and all) - I want so much more.

I want to become more, I want to learn more, I want to be more.

When faced with a decision, I've been living by these 2 simple questions. I ask myself these questions before I decide to do something:
1) Is it beneficial, optimistic, or productive?
2) Is it investing in myself or my future?

Try it, ask yourself those questions before you do something. Clarity has been more accessible since and I'm loving who I am more and more everyday.

Stay hungry, work hard for what you want, eat your fruits and veggies, hug each other, and most importantly, don't ever give up.

I'm ready for a five course meal. I'm competing to win. KL.

No comments: